Patrick Ianni's Soccer Academy: Lodi
U.S. Olympian and MLS Standout Patrick Ianni created Ianni Training's Soccer Academy to lead players to a greater experience of love, peace, freedom, courage and hope in regards to their soccer training. At Patrick's soccer academy, children will receive a challenging training curriculum offered in an organized, loving environment. Our maximum 6 to 1 player to coach ratio gives players professional feedback that gives them a training edge and has a tremendous impact on their fundamentals and self esteem.
Founded by Patrick and nationally licensed coach Ned Brophy, Ianni Training's Soccer Academy Patrick and Ned have trained their staff (which consists of top female and male soccer talent) on the importance of creating an emotionally safe environment for each kid to take the pressure off themselves and flourish.
With the hope and goal to experience more peace, love, joy, freedom and connection, Ianni Training's Soccer Academy is a family of players, parents, coaches and community supporters with a common goal to assure that each child can get the necessary support they need in the development of both personal identity and soccer skills. We would be honored to journey with you and your family. Please read below for important details and sign up for your free training this week.
WE ARE CHANGING OUR FORMAT AND ARE EXCITED TO CONTINUE MAKING A BIG DIFFERENCE IN OUR SOCCER COMMUNITY!
AVAILABLE TO: Children Born in 2003-2010 (For males and females and all skill levels)
CONTACT: Ned Brophy 916-213-3136 or Patrick Ianni 209-327-3482
Soccer Academy Mission
Ianni Training's Soccer Academy's aims to do the following:
- help children BUILD a positive relationship with the sport
- help children DEVELOP their technique, strength, coordination, mentality, and tactical understanding
- partner with parents to PRIORITIZE their child's long-term physical, mental and emotional health
- help children NURTURE an "I can" and "we can" spirit in the face of challenges
- INCREASE children's focus, creativity, playfulness, and confidence
- EMPOWER and UNIFY our community through soccer.