Exclusive private and semi-private small group soccer trainings lead by U.S. Olympian Patrick Ianni that blends technique and mindfulness training!
(Newport Beach, CA)
"My trainings are about empowering athletes to train and perform from a place of deep connection to their fearless, authentic selves, rather than being lead from fear based perspectives that are stunting their development. Athletes surprise themselves with their growth and development at my trainings which carries over to surprising confidence at their team practices and games, especially regarding parts of their games that previously caused them anxiety and fear."
Patrick Ianni, 2x MLS Cup Champion, 8x All- American, U.S. Olympian, and author of the revolutionary therapeutic guidebooks On Frame: Exploring the Depths of Parenting in the World of Youth Soccer and The Coaching Revolution: An Interactive Guide to Finding Joy and Excellence in Coaching
"You don’t need to be a star player to benefit from Patrick's approach. He meets athletes where they are and brings them the most powerful, life changing experience of sports I have ever seen... that have had amazing effects on my children's performances and relationship with themselves."
Julie Schiess, soccer mom of six
SUMMER Semi-Private Small Group Training
Ten 1-Hour trainings offered once a week on days and times listed below for 10 consecutive weeks from June 18th– August 23rd. Each time slot is a separate group.
- Ages 7-9 Semi Private Small Group Mondays 5:30pm - 6:30 pm ($995)
- Girls Ages 10-13 Semi Private Small Group Mondays 4:15pm-5:15pm ($995)
- Girls Ages 10-13 Semi Private Small Group Thursdays 5:30pm-6:30pm ($995)
- Girls Ages 10-13 Semi Private Small Group Fridays 10:00am-11:00am ($995)
- Boys Ages 10-13 Semi Private Small Group Thursday 3:00pm-4:00pm ($995)
- Advanced Ages14+ Semi Private Small Group Thursday 4:15pm-5:15pm ($995)
Coaching fees are required at the beginning of our time together and are non-refundable. Groups can fill up without notice. Please fill out form below if you want to join a group. Paymemt options include cash, check, Venmo, and Paypal. If you choose to pay with a check, please make it out to Patrick Ianni and send to P.O. Box 1763 Newport Beach, CA 92659.
- Ten hours of training typically broken into 1 or 1.5 hour increments
- Available for all ages and skill levels
- Game film analysis available
- Scheduled at a mutually beneficial time ($2500)